A personal page of Sang-hyun Kim.
- Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University
- Positions and committees (2017)
- CV (2017)
- Web http://cayley.kr
- Email skim(dot)math(at)gmail(dot)com
- Office Hour Email for an appointment.
- Travel in 2018
- Jun. Turkey, China / Jul. Uruguay, USA / Sep. Germany
- All publications and talks
- (New preprint with Thomas Koberda) Diffeomorphism groups of critical regularity.
- Interest Geometric group theory: right-angled Artin group, hyperbolic group, mapping class group, diffeomorphism group, acute triangulations.
- Geometry and Topology seminar at SNU
- Past seminars
- Conference organization
- GAGTA-2018, Organizing/Scientific Committee, Seoul, Korea, Jul 16 - 20, 2018
- Groups, Geometry and Dynamical Systems (ICM Satellite), Scientific Committee, Montevideo, Uruguay, July 23 - 27, 2018
- Y-KAST Member, (Young Korean Academy of Science and Technology 한국차세대과학기술 한림원), Feb 26, 2018 - present.
- Excellence in Research Award (우수연구상), College of Natural Sciences, Seoul National University, March 3, 2017.
- Excellent Research Paper Award (논문상), Korean Mathematical Society, April 23, 2016.
- For the work: (With Thomas Koberda), Embedability between right-angled Artin groups, Geometry & Topology 17 (2013) 493--530.
- Excellence in Teaching Award (우수강의상), College of Natural Sciences, Seoul National University, September 15, 2015.
- An award first established in September 2015. Based on recommendations by students council, faculty committee and course survey.
- Creative Teaching Grand Award (창의강의대상), KAIST, February 15, 2013.
- Sang-San Prize for Young Mathematicians (상산젊은수학자상), Korean Mathematical Society, October 5, 2012.
- Excellence Prize, College Mathematics Competition, Korean Mathematical Society, 1994 and 1995.
- Silver medal, the 34th International Mathematical Olympiad, Turkey, 1993.