Difference between revisions of "Positions (Sang-hyun Kim)"
m (1 revision imported: import 1)
Revision as of 03:56, 9 November 2016
These are positions held by Sang-hyun Kim
- Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University, March 2014 - present.
- Member, Research Institute for Mathematics, Seoul National University, March 2014 - present.
- Associate Member, Korean Institute for Advanced Studies (KIAS), 2012 - present.
- Visiting Scholar, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (ICERM), Fall 2013.
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, KAIST, 2010 - February 2014.
- Norbert Wiener Assistant Professor, Tufts University, 2010 - 2011.
- R. H. Bing Instructor, the University of Texas at Austin, 2008 - 2010.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Geometric Group Theory, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI), 2007.
- Yale University, Ph.D., 2007.
- Advisor : Professor Andrew Casson